1. What are the advantages of purchasing a photo template?
The major advantage is cost-effectiveness and efficient photo design: You get a high quality photo template for just $3-$20. You don't have to hire a designer or photo design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes several minutes for a good designer who is familiart with Photoshop to produce a well-designed photo of such quality.2. What do I receive when I order a template from 5PSD.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form you may log in the web site and check out the orders with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s) or AI file(s).
You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
Photo templates are available in Photoshop or Adobe illustrator formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the photo templates?
- Build a photo design using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need.
6. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the template?
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as the templates separately from the images).
7. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
8. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Sorry, we do not accept company check currently.
9. Is there any return policy?
Since 5PSD.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you've carefully read 'sources available' section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.10. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website.12. Is it possible to use your templates to develop photos for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money.
13. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my design for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.